These units make up the largest condominium development in Park City. There are large, mature pine and spruce trees growing throughout the property. Located at the base of The Canyons Ski Resort, the area enjoys a variety of views of the Wasatch Range. The Red Pine Condo development also has its own website: www.redpinehoa.com.
Chalets These condos maintain their own Home Owners Association. The units range from a one bedroom condo at 650 square feet (on the ground floor) to a condo on the second and third levels with two bedrooms and loft at 1,050 square feet. There are 200 units with these configurations.
Clubhouse This recreation center is possibly the best all 'round facility of its type in the Park City Area. With indoor and outdoor facilities (described below), the four acre, gated recreation ground serves many needs.
Ptarmigan Property Services, Inc.
Park City, Utah
The Clubhouse is situated on a grassy and treed knoll. During the summers, beach chairs and lounges are provided poolside.
- Two large, outdoor heated swimming pools
- One large, outdoor kiddie pool
- One outdoor hot tub; one indoor hot tub
- Four new "state of the art" tennis courts
- One large 1,000 square foot room available for your parties and other functions by making a reservation.
- One outdoor heated swimming pool (92 degrees)
- One large 1,000 square foot room available for your parties and other functions by making a reservation
You are welcome to call Ptarmigan Property Services' own contacts to help with maintenance of your home or condo:
ZEN ZOE WATER WORKS
Troy 801 - 244 - 7680
Dave 435 - 513 - 3134
Elden 435 - 659 - 1369
Mike 435 - 640 - 1126
EXCEL GENERAL CONTRACTORS
Ken Allen 435 - 640 - 7696
Ty 435 - 647 - 3882
Kraig Klawson 801 - 278 - 8917
Bob Stokes 801 - 688 - 0609
Tree Service & Animal/Pest Control
435 - 649 - 7233, 435 - 671 - 3746
SUPERIOR ROCKWORKS & LANDSCAPING, LLC.
Derrick 801 - 815 - 1075
Travis - 435 - 649 - 7233
SUPERIOR ROCKWORKS & LANDSCAPING
Derrick - 801 - 815 - 1075
Fred - 801 - 205 - 4229
Hot Tubs (sales & service)
Steve - 435 - 640 - 1951
Chris - 435 - 640 - 0050
435 - 640 - 2857
Regular property inspections are now available from Ptarmigan Property Services. These individual check-ups are meant to ensure that everything is in order within the owners' units. Moreover, with the recent colder than normal winters bringing extreme sub-zero cold spells, these visitations may help prevent frozen pipes and water damage. This new program is ultimately meant to reduce an owner's loss of rental income and personal use in addition to major insurance company claims due to issues that could be prevented. Additional needs such as starting the owner's car once a week may also be included.
Cost for inspections is based on frequency, property size, and critical tasks to be examined (see below). Please do not hesitate to contact Ptarmigan Property Services at your convenience for a quote:
Alan Johnson, owner firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 680820
Park City, Utah 84068 435-640-2857
Property Inspections Available
Property Inspection - Scope of Work
Weekly Property Inspections
- Check plumbing to insure all water is working properly with no leaks; verify the toilets flush.
- Leave all kitchen cabinet and vanity doors open to expose plumbing (winter months).
- Leave all bedroom and bathroom doors open.
- Verify all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Confirm all lights are working; replace bulbs if necessary.
- Issues requiring repairs (under $200) will be completed and invoiced. Repairs (over $200) will be reported for authorization.
- Insure that thermostat is maintained at 60 degrees during winter months.
- Check that furnaces and hot water heaters are operating properly (pilot lights on).
- Snow shoveling of decks will be done on an 'as needed' basis at the rate of $37.50 per hour.
- Please refer to contract under Request Form and Printable Request Form.