Luxury accommodations in an intimate, cozy setting – discover the Jupiter Inn located in Park City, Utah.
Jupiter Inn condominiums' high quality, gold-rated accommodations offer richly appointed furnishings, warm comfortable spacious bedrooms, and deluxe kitchens. The Jupiter Inn offers Studio, One Bedroom, and Two Bedroom condominiums. After a day in the mountains, relax by the fireplace with a complimentary hot beverage and local newspaper.
Jupiter Inn is located approximately 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the Park City Mountain Resort and close to many other Park City sights, such as The Olympic Village and Gorgoza Sled Park, with easy access to Park City’s free city-wide bus system. Jupiter Inn offers a fireplace and small library with complimentary guest computer/printer, free underground self-parking parking, and a meeting room.
Regular property inspections are now available from Ptarmigan Property Services. These individual check-ups are meant to ensure that everything is in order within the owners' units. Moreover, with the recent colder than normal winters bringing extreme sub-zero cold spells, these visitations may help prevent frozen pipes and water damage. This new program is ultimately meant to reduce an owner's loss of rental income and personal use in addition to major insurance company claims due to issues that could be prevented. Additional needs such as starting the owner's car once a week may also be included.
Cost for inspections is based on frequency, property size, and critical tasks to be examined (see below). Please do not hesitate to contact Ptarmigan Property Services at your convenience for a quote:
Alan Johnson, owner firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 680820
Park City, Utah 84068 435-640-2857
Property Inspections Available
Ptarmigan Property Services, Inc.
Park City, Utah
Property Inspection - Scope of Work
Weekly Property Inspections
- Check plumbing to ensure all water is working properly with no leaks; verify the toilets flush.
- Leave all kitchen cabinet and vanity doors open to expose plumbing (winter months).
- Leave all bedroom and bathroom doors open.
- Verify all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Confirm all lights are working; replace bulbs if necessary.
- Issues requiring repairs (under $200) will be completed and invoiced. Repairs (over $200) will be reported for authorization.
- Ensure that thermostat is maintained at 60 degrees during winter months.
- Check that furnaces and water heaters are operating properly (pilot lights on).
- Snow shoveling of decks will be done on an 'as needed' basis at the rate of $45.00 per hour.
- Please refer to contract under Request Form and Printable Request Form.