Greyhawk condominiums have the amazing location of just one mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, on Deer Valley Drive, and half a mile from Historic Downtown Park City; only a few minutes from skiing at Deer Valley Ski Resort as well as shopping and entertainment on Main Street.
Greyhawk features townhome-style condominiums with a mix of two and three bedroom floor plans with an average of 1,000 to 1,500 square feet of living space. Each residence has wood flooring, rustic wood cabinetry, stone fireplaces and a private deck.
Underground parking is available. However, Greyhawk is located on the free Park City bus route offering easy access to the Park City ski resorts without the hassle of driving in the snow.
Greyhawk also features a fully equipped kitchens with a center island, granite counter tops, private in residence washer and dryer with some units having a private outdoor hot tub.
Ptarmigan Property Services, Inc.
Park City, Utah
Property Inspections Available
Regular property inspections are now available from Ptarmigan Property Services. These individual check-ups are meant to ensure that everything is in order within the owners' units. Moreover, with the recent colder than normal winters bringing extreme sub-zero cold spells, these visitations may help prevent frozen pipes and water damage. This new program is ultimately meant to reduce an owner's loss of rental income and personal use in addition to major insurance company claims due to issues that could be prevented. Additional needs such as starting the owner's car once a week may also be included.
Cost for inspections is based on frequency, property size, and critical tasks to be examined (see below). Please do not hesitate to contact Ptarmigan Property Services at your convenience for a quote:
Alan Johnson, owner email@example.com
P. O. Box 680820
Park City, Utah 84068 435-640-2857
Property Inspection - Scope of Work
Weekly Property Inspections
- Check plumbing to ensure all water is working properly with no leaks; verify the toilets flush.
- Leave all kitchen cabinet and vanity doors open to expose plumbing (winter months).
- Leave all bedroom and bathroom doors open.
- Verify all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Confirm all lights are working; replace bulbs if necessary.
- Issues requiring repairs (under $200) will be completed and invoiced. Repairs (over $200) will be reported for authorization.
- Ensure that thermostat is maintained at 60 degrees during winter months.
- Check that furnaces and water heaters are operating properly (pilot lights on).
- Snow shoveling of decks will be done on an 'as needed' basis at the rate of $45.00 per hour.
- Please refer to contract under Request Form and Printable Request Form.
Hot Tub Maintenance - Scope of Work
Make sure hot tub is filled and ready upon arrival (will require email confirmation of arrival and departure dates).
Hot tub levels (chemicals) will be completed for arrival.
Weekly checks on hot tub included. Maintaining appropriate (on site) chemicals and invoiced as needed (chlorine, ph-up, ph-down, etc.)
See Request Form and Printable Request Form.