Located in the center of all Park City has to offer and five minutes from Deer Valley, these 26 units of 1900 to 2300 square foot townhomes that were built in 1982, are a well-appointed base camp for all types of Park City adventures. Three large bedrooms boast en suite baths, and an ample kitchen is perfect for nights spent in enjoying time together. Nestle in to the comfortable living area and enjoy evenings spent near the custom stone fireplace. Enjoy mountain views off private balconies and take in the scenery Park City is famous for. Sleeping up to 8 people comfortably, this is a fantastic space for primary living or a second home.
A private garage and storage for convenience can be found on-site. A private back yard boasts a deck; perfect for BBQs during warmer months.
Ptarmigan Property Services, Inc.
Park City, Utah
Property Inspections Available
Regular property inspections are now available from Ptarmigan Property Services. These individual check-ups are meant to ensure that everything is in order within the owners' units. Moreover, with the recent colder than normal winters bringing extreme sub-zero cold spells, these visitations may help prevent frozen pipes and water damage. This new program is ultimately meant to reduce an owner's loss of rental income and personal use in addition to major insurance company claims due to issues that could be prevented. Additional needs such as starting the owner's car once a week may also be included.
Cost for inspections is based on frequency, property size, and critical tasks to be examined (see below). Please do not hesitate to contact Ptarmigan Property Services at your convenience for a quote:
Alan Johnson, owner firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 680820
Park City, Utah 84068 435-640-2857
Property Inspection - Scope of Work
Weekly Property Inspections
- Check plumbing to ensure all water is working properly with no leaks; verify the toilets flush.
- Leave all kitchen cabinet and vanity doors open to expose plumbing (winter months).
- Leave all bedroom and bathroom doors open.
- Verify all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Confirm all lights are working; replace bulbs if necessary.
- Issues requiring repairs (under $200) will be completed and invoiced. Repairs (over $200) will be reported for authorization.
- Ensure that thermostat is maintained at 60 degrees during winter months.
- Check that furnaces and water heaters are operating properly (pilot lights on).
- Snow shoveling of decks will be done on an 'as needed' basis at the rate of $45.00 per hour.
- Please refer to contract under Request Form and Printable Request Form.
Hot Tub Maintenance - Scope of Work
- Make sure hot tub is filled and ready upon arrival (will require eMail confirmation of arrival and departure dates).
- Hot tub levels (chemicals) will be completed for arrival.
- Weekly checks on hot tub included. Maintaining appropriate (on site) chemicals and invoiced as needed (chlorine, ph-up, ph-down, etc.)
- Leave hot tub room door open or closed depending on specific location and access to heat source.
- See Request Form and Printable Request Form