RELAXATION and ENJOYMENT
Everything appears to be inviting for a great mountain escape with a relaxing environment and beautiful wood decor. Step outside onto the balcony and take in a 180 degree view of World Class Deer Valley Ski Resort!
Chaparral condominiums are located just over a half-mile from Snow Park Lodge at the base of Deer Valley Resort. These condominiums feature a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, private outdoor hot tub, washer and dryer, private garage, complimentary wireless Internet and deck facing the ski resort. Condominiums are either two bedroom single floor or three bedroom split-level.
Ptarmigan Property Services, Inc.
Park City, Utah
Regular property inspections are now available from Ptarmigan Property Services. These individual check-ups are meant to ensure that everything is in order within the owners' units. Moreover, with the recent colder than normal winters bringing extreme sub-zero cold spells, these visitations may help prevent frozen pipes and water damage. This new program is ultimately meant to reduce an owner's loss of rental income and personal use in addition to major insurance company claims due to issues that could be prevented. Additional needs such as starting the owner's car once a week may also be included.
Cost for inspections is based on frequency, property size, and critical tasks to be examined. Please do not hesitate to contact Ptarmigan Property Services for a quote:
Alan Johnson, owner firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 680820
Park City, Utah 84068 435-640-2857
Property Inspections Available
Property Inspections - Scope of Work
Weekly Property Inspections
- Check plumbing to insure all water is working properly with no leaks; verify the toilets flush.
- Leave all kitchen cabinet and vanity doors open to expose plumbing (winter months).
- Leave all bedroom and bathroom doors open.
- Verify all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Confirm all lights are working; replace bulbs if necessary.
- Required repairs (under $200) will be completed and invoiced. Repairs (over $200) will be reported for authorization.
- Maintain thermostat at 60 degrees during the winter.
- Check that furnaces and hot water heaters are operating properly (pilot lights on).
- Arrange annual servicing for furnace; change filters (invoice owner).
- Snow shoveling of decks will be done on an ‘as needed’ basis at a rate of $37.50 per hour.
- See Request Form and Printable Request Form.
Zen Zoe Water Works (Troy) - 801-244-7680
Canyons Electric (Dave) - 435-513-3134
Chesley Electric (Elden) - 435-659-1369
Stecki Construction (Mike) - 435-640-1126
Summit Painting (Joel Moskal) - 435-237-2654
Innovative (Kraig Klawson) - 801-278-8917
Rock and Stone Work
Munich Construction, Inc.- 801-916-4495
Kidston Engineering (Fred) - 801-205-4229
Hot Tubs ( service)
Property Watch (Jeff) - 435-731-0098
Eckland Window Cleaning - 435-640-0167
Recommended Home Maintenance and Service Providers